Duties and Responsibilities
Go-to-Market and Revenue Generation
- Responsible for developing the overall go-to-market strategy tied to the Data Monetization practice, ensuring successful programs from ideation to post-launch and maturity.
- Assist with cross-functional teams to bring offerings to market: work with sales to build and manage pipeline for partner offerings; work with product or other operating groups to bring offerings to launch; build and execute on a marketing plan; work with executives on IA and partner teams to manage communications and updates.
- Contribute to the preparation of presentation materials and responses to RFPs in the context of pre-sales activities of the Company.
- Develop Information Asset’s visibility by actively participating in events (conferences, seminars, and networking).
- Lead Data Monetization projects including data balance sheets, data valuation and data risk.
- Hire and grow the Data Monetization team.
- Engage with our offshore teams, which include Software Engineering, IT Services, and Tech Operations Teams to validate scope, quality, and budget.
- Support training and skills development of existing employees.
- Oversee scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional and technical specifications.
- Passion for data and analytics and the ability to turn data into dollars aka Monetize the data
- Ability to do deep research into business use cases and present scenarios to monetize revenue from existing resources, capture hidden opportunities or potential opportunities buried in Big Data
- Successful track record leveraging disruptive approaches including data mining, quantitative analysis, portfolio optimization, and cloud-based solutions
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-orientated environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral), storytelling, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- 10 + years’ experience blend of business and technical solution experience in solution and leading large sales, marketing, and service programs in general digital transformation programs
- Working knowledge of Data Management