At Information Asset the Project Manager will work directly with clients and concerned stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Project Manager coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and recommend resources to ensure deliverables are met.
The incumbent should team player who will fit with our collaborative and fast paced culture with the ability to meet tight and aggressive deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management responsibilities relating to client engagements
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develops and revises project materials and maintains project documentation.
- Defines and evaluates problems and plans effective solutions.
- Recommends improvements in project deliverables.
- Assists in defining the impact of projects and effectively communicates the impact on the organization.
- Establishes project tasks, timelines, staffing, budgets and effectively manages them.
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provides direction and support to project team
- Monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Develops schedules and methods for measuring results
- Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communication
- Facilitates communication to senior management regarding project delivery, scope and budget
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Successfully manages the relationship with all stakeholders
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in change management
- Experienced working with multiple technical teams and stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient, confident and with a proven track record of delivery, escalate when escalation is required.
Working Environment/Travel Requirements
This is a remote working position and you will be expected to work out of a home office with high speed internet and phone connection to enable seamless virtual presence.
This position requires up to 40% travel.
- 3 years’ experience in project management
- 2 years’ experience using either Agile or JIRA
Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience