The Sales Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. The incumbent will be an essential part of the sales organization at Information Asset, and will be a key player in the development of the pre-sales organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage early and throughout the sales process to meet with potential customers, gather their requirements, identify use cases, create sales strategies and present business solutions
- Conducting sales presentations and demos, both on-site and remotely to various stakeholders including C-Suite
- Developing sales proposals
- Providing technical sales support Preparing and presenting product demonstration
- Identifying, evaluating, and scoping proof of concept opportunities
- Responding to technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicating with stakeholders on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Incumbent should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Information Asset value proposition as it relates to each prospective client
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- Someone with a growth mindset who sees challenges as learning opportunities
- Independent, able to work remotely with little supervision