Location: Remote with up to 40% Travel
As a Salesforce Developer at Information Asset, your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with other services. You will collaborate with stakeholders to design, test, document, and implement new applications as well as enhance and maintain existing ones.
At Information Asset you are required to have superior communication and writing skills, technical problem- solving skills, and a customer orientation such that you can handle any issue that arises. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team on several different engagements at once. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them lucidly to others. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Information Asset.
Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
- Architect, Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new/existing functionality
- Manage integrations with other systems
- Perform Release Management and Deployment activities
- Work with development team / product owner to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects under development
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development and integration plans
- Take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support.
- Work independently to make decisions regarding resolution of issues.
- Must have lightning experience
- Must have analyzed requirements for complex business processes, understanding of interactions between multiple functions and systems and propose improvements for existing processes.
- Must have designed solution architecture, specified design and development standards and reviewed design for completeness and efficiency
- Hands on Salesforce Lightning Development experience (out of the box and custom)
- Hands on and very good knowledge of SOQL & SOSL
- Hands on Salesforce batching and scheduled jobs in lightning
- Hands on Apex code in lightning (Out of the box and custom Apex code)
- Hands on Workflows (Approval Process, Flow Builder and Process Builder) in lightning
- VS Code is good to have along with experience of integrations using REST
- Experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications including XML Web Services HTML
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and a high level of customer orientation
Working Environment/Travel Requirements:
This is a remote working position and you will be expected to work out of a home office with high-speed internet. Internet and phone connection enable seamless virtual presence. This position requires up to 40% travel nationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer / Architect
- Must have 2 years’ experience with managed professional services environment and direct customer contact.
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I & II preferred