Location: Remote with up to 40% Travel
As a Salesforce Developer at Information Asset, your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with other services. You will collaborate with stakeholders to design, test, document, and implement
new applications as well as enhance and maintain existing ones.
At Information Asset you are required to have superior communication and writing skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that you can handle any issue that arises. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team on several different engagements at once. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them straightforwardly to
others. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Information Asset.
Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
- Must have lightning experience
- Hands on Salesforce Lightning Development experience (out of the box and custom)
- Hands on and very good knowledge of SOQL & SOSL
- Hands on Salesforce batching and scheduled jobs in lightning
- Hands on Apex code in lightning (Out of the box and custom Apex code)
- Hands on Workflows (Approval Process, Flow Builder and Process Builder) in lightning
- VS Code is good to have experience of things outside Salesforce primarily integration using REST
- Experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications including XML Web Services HTML
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and a high level of customer orientation